Mansfield Textiles is a leading manufacturer of technical fabric. We are one of few textile manufecturers who have the entire production process in-house, from knitting, fabric dyeing, processing, sampling and apparel manufacturing services. Our vertically integrated operations help us in achieving shorter lead times, deliver quality products with minimum wastage and greater flexibility to accommodate our customers demands.
- Knitted and woven fabric
- All kinds of polyester and cotton
On top of the fantastic fabric ranges we offer, we also offer the following services.
- Stock Fabric: We have a large range of stock fabrics, which are constantly being updated. Contact us to find our latest offers.
- Fabric Sourcing: Let us know what kind of fabric you require? If we can’t make it for you, we work with fabric mills who will have what you need.
- Finishing: We can finish your fabric in a variety of ways. PU coating, anti-bacterial, DWR, RPET, MTex and more.
- Printing: We can get fabric printed via sublimation or digital methods.
Stock Fabric options (Fabric Swatches)
We have developed 10 technical fabrics that can be used for tops, bottoms, headwear and aprons which cover merchandising, uniforms and promotional wear. These fabrics are in a combination of 20 different colours with the same pantone across all colours.
DWR (durable water repellent) is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant. DWR is commonly used in conjunction with waterproof breathable fabrics to prevent the outer layer of fabric from becoming saturated with water.
Mansfield Textiles developed its MTex fabric which is waterproof, windproof and breathable. The 3 layer construction has a soft shell PTT R7000 / W18000 in 140gsm; Perfect for any outdoor apparel clothing.
By creating a product that is comfortable and 100% recycled, we actively encourage you— our customer— to rethink plastic waste and repurpose it in a way that simultaneously benefits yourself and the community. Because our products are 100% recycled polyester, Mansfield Textiles is able to maximize environmental benefits and our garments can offer the use of sublimation printing and may be garment recycled.